Signcity offers webdesign & social media management
SignCity thought out digital division creates websites of all styles and serves all industries and budgets: from simple fundamentals for start-ups to highly sophisticated e-commerce elements. No matter the project complexity, all websites are designed to complement business goals, rank well with search engines, and scale with your growth plans.
Our inclusive approach to web design goes beyond the traditional “desktop view” and encompasses how the site looks, how it functions, and how both administrators and visitors use and interact with the site — at home, in the office, from the car, or even on vacation, — on computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Website with Content Management System
All the websites created by our company running with powerful content management system, Take control of your web site assets. A web-based content management system, or CMS, is a powerful method of keeping your web site up to date with relevant content for your users, and providing them a better overall experience.
• No techie knowledge required – if you can use Microsoft Word, you can use a CMS
• Reduce expense – no need to call us for making simple edits
• Deliver better customized content to your customers
• Keep your web site update.
Social Media Management
We can help you to create a compelling, cohesive message, in your unique voice, on the social media platform(s) that make the most sense for you. Depending on your business, we can:
• Setup and optimize your profile
• Ideate interactive contests, promotions, and special offers to create excitement, increase the size and scope of your online presence, and encourage action (read: increase revenues)
• Promote brand with custom images and videos
• Create and distribute blog articles
• Develop ads targeted with pinpoint accuracy (based on location, interests, age, gender, relationship status, industry, and education)
• Highlight positive content and help you respond to negative reviews and comments
• Train you and your staff on the ins-and-outs of social media marketing
SEO development and Maintenance
SEO is short for search engine optimization or search engine optimizer. Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is included with every site. We build websites with functionality and search engines in mind.
SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine
Advantages of having a professional SEO done
Increased Traffic – Top positions on the search engine result pages receive a majority of the impressions and clicks, so ranking in these top positions can result in significant traffic increases for your website.
ROI – SEO provides trackable and quantifiable results, regardless of whether you are an ecommerce or non-ecommerce site so there are no qualms when it comes to ROI.
Cost effectiveness – SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online. SEO’s inbound nature helps businesses save money as opposed to outbound strategies like cold-calling.
Increased site usability – In an effort to make your website easier to navigate for the search engines, SEO simultaneously helps to make your website more navigable for users as well.
Brand Awareness – Since top position rankings result in significant impressions, having your website in these top positions on the result pages translates to more exposure for your website.
What hire us?
Upscale talent, not prices.
We take pride in our reputation for delivering design-firm quality deliverables without the high-end prices.
We’ll serve your unique needs.
Marketing strategy development is a customized process, as each business has to address their unique selling position